Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.10     Views: 124

IIf you have been accepted into a declared major, you will be assigned a faculty member within your academic department.  If you are undeclared, the Office of Undeclared Students will assign you to a faculty advisor.   When you declare a major, you will be assigned a faculty advisor within the academic department.   You can find out who your advisor is by: Logging in to myShip / Student / Student Resources / My Advisor Contacting your major department office, Office of Undeclared Students. Source: School of Academic Programs and Services. Contact: 717 477-1395,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered