Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.10     Views: 31

The selection of a major, or area of specialization, should be made with care after considering your academic strengths, areas of interest, plans for future study, and career goals. If you decide to declare or change your major prior to Orientation, contact the Office of Admissions to determine if you meet the requirements to be eligible for the new major.  If you desire to declare or change your major after the beginning of classes, contact your assigned academic advisor. Source: School of Academic Programs and Services. Contact: 717 477-1395,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered