Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.10     Views: 30

Your first step should be to visit your professor during his/her posted office hours. Free tutoring is available through the Learning Center. Many academic departments also offer free tutoring. Students with documented disabilities should contact the Office of Disability Services. Student athletes should contact the Coordinator of Academic Support for Student Athletes. ASP students should contact their ASP counselor. Your academic advisor can also help you identify available resources. The key is to take advantage of academic support services before you get into academic trouble rather than wait until after you have received poor grades. Source: School of Academic Programs and Services. Contact: 717 477-1395,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered