Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.13     Views: 12

The counseling center faculty at UCC recognize that concerned peers, family members, faculty, staff, and administrators can play a vital role in helping students find appropriate assistance if troubles arises. We are available to provide consultation, either by phone or appointment, in order to assist you in effectively responding to distressed students. Persons who are concerned about a student are urged to contact the UCC for consultation. .Source: Counseling Center. Contact: 717-477-1481

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered