Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.13     Views: 26

Fill out the Student Group Name Change Request form to completion: Please attach the most recent copy of your student group’s constitution and drop it off to the Student Senate Office, CUB 201.  It will be reviewed by the Student Groups and Activities Committee for approval, and will then go through a full Senate vote.  At the completion of the voting process, you will be contacted by the SA Vice President in regards to your group’s name status.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered