Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.13     Views: 24

Fill out the Petition for the Formation of a Club or Organization packet:  Please attach all required documents and drop it off to the Student Senate Office, CUB 201.  It will be reviewed by the Student Groups and Activities Committee for approval, and will then go through a full Senate vote.  At the completion of the voting process, you will be contacted by the SA Vice President in regards to your group’s status. Source: Shippensburg University Student Senate. Contact: 717-477-1651.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered