Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.13     Views: 18

We will accept a maximum of 9 transfer credits with grades of "B" or better. The credits should not be more than five years old. Source: The School of Graduate Studies. Contact: 717-477-1148,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered