Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.13     Views: 18

If you are a full-time student, you are eligible for a graduate assistantship, which gives you a tuition waiver for up to 9 credits and a small stipend. If you are scheduled for six credits, you are eligible for a loan through the Office of Financial Aid. Some programs are not loan eligible.  Students are encouraged to contact the Financial Aid Office for any and all aid questions. Source: The School of Graduate Studies. Contact: 717-477-1148,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered