Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.13     Views: 15

Graduate students have the opportunity to apply for housing in the new Suites or in Traditional Residence Halls. Note that undergraduate students have first housing preference, and graduate students are not guaranteed housing. Also note that graduate student may be placed in rooms with undergraduate students unless otherwise specified. Source: The School of Graduate Studies. Contact: 717-477-1148,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered