Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.13     Views: 95

Submit official transcripts from each and every institution that has awarded you college credit. This allows us to have the most accurate view of your academic history. At a minimum you must show you have been awarded a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university. These may be submitted electronically through Docufide or E-scripts, or through postal mail sent to: Shippensburg University, Office of Graduate Admissions, 1871 Old Main Drive, Shippensburg PA 17257. Source: The School of Graduate Studies. Contact: 717-477-1148,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered