Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: 2020.Jan.21 Views: 57
Good Afternoon Jaclyn:
You are welcome to begin your research using the social work research guides. To access the guides:
1. Log on to the library's webpage
2. Looking on the left side of the page, select "Research Guides"
3. From the list of academic programs, select "Social Work"
4. Review the list of guides available, select the one most appropriate for your research paper
In order to schedule an appointment with the librarian:
1. Log on the the library's webpage
2. Looking on the lower left side of the webpage, select "research appointment"
3. Fill in the online form (provide as much detail about your assignment as possible!!!)
4. For assistance with social work resources, select the librarian, either La Nina Clayton or Kirk Moll.
I hope this is helpful, please let us know if you have any additional questions.