Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 59

Jessica, if you have not already done so, log onto the library's website. Use either of the tabs labeled, "Discovery" or "WorldCat." Use quotation marks and type: "undeclared students." On the left side of the page, use the modifiers to limit your searches by selecting articles or books.

If you choose to focus on journal articles, be sure to check the boxes labeled, " peer-reviewed" and "full-text." Articles which are not available at Ship, may be requested through inter-library loan and sent to you.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Ask Us Anything

    Phone | Text | Email
    Research Consultations
    Common Questions: Answered