Answered By: Aaron Dobbs
Last Updated: 2015.Jan.20     Views: 143

The student leave of absence process starts with your College Dean's office. What's your major? What college is that major in? Go to the College Dean's office for that College and speak with the secretaries there. They can get you started.
Hope everything works out!

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered